Toogood to be True
The Emily program once again partnered with LiLu to create a distinctive environment for healing, this time for its Toogood building in St. Paul. From an old industrial building surfaced a restored space expertly designed to enhance the counseling of adolescents with eating disorders. A custom color scheme balances warm and cool colors to emphasize the transition from one area to another. Color blocking and large-scale carpet patterns contrast the rough texture, scale and overwhelming presence of brick walls. Patterns, finishes and artwork appeal to the youthful spirit.
- Collaborated with architect on overall concept.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients branding.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Select artwork in support of the overall concept.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.