Some projects begin with a vision. This one started with a feeling: The St. Paul homeowner wanted her bedroom to be rejuvenating. Using her favorite color palette was important. Keeping the room warm and inviting was imperative. Once LiLu found the primary velvet with embroidery sofa fabric, we were on our way to a serene design solution.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients lifestyle.
- Selected interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans.
- Selected and purchased all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Customized furnishings for appropriate scale.
- Designed custom window treatments.
- Selected new artwork.