Timeless Treasure Home Office
LiLu’s most recent work with these long-time clients was to freshen up significant spaces in their Minneapolis home. Staying true to our original concept of creating a traditional, welcoming, and comfortable retreat, these homeowners have expanded on their love for living and entertaining in a sophisticated, yet casual style.
These homeowners wanted an office where they could get some work done, and do so while still enjoying the comforts of home. LiLu translated the couple’s desire for traditional elements into practical applications. Ample storage is found behind the doors of beautiful, custom cabinetry above, while plenty of elbow-room is provided with the simply sophisticated desk below. Every detail was considered, even a tastefully integrated pet crate.
- Designed office cabinetry and drafted construction drawings and notations for contractor.
- Designed overall space plan.
- Designed custom cabinetry.
- Designed lighting and switching plan and specified all lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our client’s lifestyle.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories including curating furnishings from clients existing collection.
- Designed custom window treatments.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.