Their search took more than 1½ years, but once Susie and Matt saw the expansive view of the Stone Arch Bridge reaching across the Mississippi River, they knew they had found their new home. Life had changed dramatically for these homeowners since becoming empty nesters and grandparents. And they felt a vibrant city life was calling them downtown. These avid travelers appreciated the convenience of condo living. At the same time their love of entertaining required a space where they could comfortably host large gatherings of family and friends. This condo offered a blank canvas. LiLu Interiors was called in to design a custom space that fit their lifestyle. Every square inch of the condo was remodeled to be modern, grand-kid friendly and take advantage of the stunning view of the Mississippi.
- Designed great room, wine room, office and master bedroom cabinetry and drafted construction drawings and notations for contractor.
- Designed overall space plan.
- Designed custom cabinetry.
- Designed ceiling and lighting plan and switching plan and specified all lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our client’s lifestyle.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories including curating furnishings from clients existing collection.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.