07 June, 2010
Different By Design
By LuAnne Silvia
This week we thought we would share insight behind the philosophies that LiLu Interiors was founded on. Who we are, what we do, how we work. Here are some fast facts:
- We put our clients first. Every client has their own story to live. LiLu Interiors delivers solutions that are as unique as each client.
- We believe in a team approach. There will always be more than one experienced designer who knows the ins and outs of your project. When questions arise, we’ll do the problem solving, so you don’t have to.
- We work within a budget. We are experts at knowing how to maximize your budget.
- We are educated. All of the designers at LiLu Interiors have a four-year degree in Interior Design. Lisa and LuAnne have both passed the NCIDQ, our industry’s qualification exam.
- We are experienced. We have over forty-five years of experience among us. We know how to guide clients through hundreds of decisions while keeping the big picture in mind.
- We play well with others. We enjoy collaborating with builders, architects, contractors and trades people.
- We like to share our expertise. Lisa taught interior design courses at Dakota County Technical college and a creativity course through the Open U Seminar program.
- We care about our community. LuAnne has co –chaired the ASID Community service Committee since 2004.
- We are active in our local ASID chapter. Lisa has served as professional director on the ASID board, and will be President-Elect this fall.
- We do not have a signature style. Your style is our style.
- We keep current on today’s trends while knowing great design is timeless.
- We care about our environment. Ask us about implementing green products into your project.
- We understand the fundamentals behind great design and we understand how to get great design implemented.
- We love what we do!