Room With a View Kitchen
For two years, these homeowners lived in Paris—surrounded by sidewalk cafes, fashion boutiques, and world-class cuisine. They fell in love with city living, which is why upon their move back to the Twin Cities they purchased a downtown condo. LiLu Interiors enhanced the 4,000 square feet of contemporary architecture with an impressive cook’s kitchen, complete with commercial-grade appliances and exquisite finishes. Entertaining large crowds is made even easier with a sensible space design that offers plenty of room to prepare a meal and share a conversation.
- Collaborated with architect.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients lifestyle.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Selected furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.