This Minneapolis living room exudes the LiLu mantra, “If you want color, do it now.” Not a hard sell for this homeowner since it was obvious from the beginning that she loved color. Which is why aqua, pink and other bright hues playfully pop in front of the eye at every turn. And yet an obvious sophistication saturates the room, with touches of glitz, texture and sheen throughout.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients lifestyle.
- Selected interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans incorporating clients existing furnishings.
- Selected and purchased all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Designed custom area rug.
- Designed custom window treatments.
- Selected new artwork.