A brilliant combination of hardware and materials support the eye-catching variety of shifting patterns and colors in this Minnetonka kitchen. Shiny and matte hardware plays off the slick and smooth granite. Even the smooth cabinet glass offers a perfect visual contradiction to the rough, hand-hewn backsplash tile and wood tabletop.
- Designed kitchen and drafted construction drawings and notations for contractor.
- Designed overall space plan.
- Designed custom cabinetry.
- Designed lighting and switching plan and specified all lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients lifestyle.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Designed custom window treatments.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.