No kitchen should be without ample counter space. So we made sure this dream kitchen supplied enough of it to support the homeowner’s passion for cooking and fondness for mega-scale entertaining. And there’s plenty to go around, including a custom-built island that spans 18 feet and seats nine guests comfortably. The colors and materials reflect the homeowner’s love of nature.
- Designed kitchen and drafted construction drawings and notations for contractor based on initial overall space plan designed by architect.
- Designed custom cabinetry.
- Designed lighting and switching plan and specified all lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients lifestyle.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Selected furnishings and fabrics.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.