LiLu transformed a St. Anthony Park neighborhood church into this sanctuary for treatment. The interior offers a balance of old and new: referencing the historic setting while creating a contemporary environment that appeals to a youthful spirit. LiLu’s design also meets the residents’ medical needs, offering space for social interaction and self-reflection to enhance both physical and emotional healing.
- Collaborated with architect on overall concept.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients branding.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Select artwork in support of the overall concept.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Attended site meetings and provided construction supervision services.
2010 Remodeler of Merit Awards (ROMA)