Healing Haven Seattle
The Emily Program’s Emerald City location reflects its shoreline location accented with a uniquely Pacific Northwest feeling. Complete with signature comfort and warmth, the perfect balance of universal design and local character helps meet the residents’ medical needs for social interaction and self-reflection to enhance both physical and emotional healing.
- Collaborated with architect on overall concept.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients branding.
- Selected all interior finishes and composed materials palette.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans.
- Selected all furnishings, fabrics and accessories.
- Select art in support of the overall concept.
- Selected all decorative lighting fixtures with finishes and lamping.
- Selected all plumbing fixtures with finishes.
- Consulted on appliance selections with finishes.
- Selected hardware with finishes.
- Wrote interior specifications for use by contractor.
- Reviewed and revised shop drawings.
- Provided construction supervision services.