It’s all about the Transformation
Modern Transitional: The art of marrying the traditional nature of the house with a more modern, clean-lined feel. This was our challenge as we began meeting with our client. How can we respect the beautiful details of the home while transforming it to be more updated? Through collaboration, a through intake process and some very fun meetings together we have developed designs for the main level of the home. We can hardly wait to see it all come together and alive. This Peek at a Project is all about the Modern Transformation of the Informal Dining Room and Family Room
A few weeks ago we showed you the Modern Transformation to the Living Room: See post here.
Informal Dining Room
- Seating for 8
- Comfortable dining chairs to have long dinner parties
- Fun, energetic space
- Function better with buffet built into niche space
- Gathering and lounging space for evenings and lazy mornings
- Enough seating for all family when they come home and at holidays
- Bright, comfortable space that entices you to linger just a little longer
We hope you enjoyed our peek at a project and don’t forget to follow us on the Gram @lilumpls for all the updates and continued Peeks into our projects. We love sharing our day to day with you. The progress and the process are half the fun….at least we think so and hope you do too!
For more peeks at a project like this one click below: