The Emily Program’s Hillside residence serves as temporary housing for outpatient therapy. And while the building’s existing architecture is charming, LiLu’s exquisite interior is what helps the beauty from within shine. The color palette, fabric, and furniture selections are all youthful, yet sophisticated appeal is offered at every turn. The resulting design is expertly tailored to support continued and lasting healing for years to come.
- Designed and developed an overall concept and color palette based on our clients branding.
- Select key finishes to lift space to align with branding goals.
- Designed and drafted furniture space plans.
- Selected and purchased all furnishings, fabrics, rugs, and accessories.
- Select artwork in support of the overall concept.